Ultimate Solar Energy
Warranty Handling procedure and On-site services
The following document highlights the independent backing of its systems by Ultimate Solar Energy with a full 5 year “Whole of System” warranty and on-site servicing and rectification, in addition to the product warranties provided by the component manufacturers and any warranties implied or specified under Consumer Law.
What it covers:
If during the first five years of operation, your system suffers a fault or defect in relation to the products supplied or the installation workmanship, then Ultimate Solar Energy will rectify your system at no cost to you.
Ultimate Solar Energy will also repair any damage or leaks caused by it or its contractors during the installation process, subject to Ultimate Solar Energy being notified of such damage as soon as you become aware of, or should have reasonably become aware, of the damage.
This covers all related costs in relation to repair and/or replacement of components and/or damage and the associated on-site labour.
Conditions and what are not covered:
- Damage caused to the system by weather or natural events (we recommend that you have your solar system covered under a home insurance policy to cover such events).
- Fault or damage caused by external factors or events (for example vandalism).
- Faults or damage caused by tampering with or repair or modification by a party other than Ultimate Solar Energy.
- Items that are visual in nature or do not affect the performance of the system.
- Faults or damage caused by the electricity grid.
- Non-compliance with operating instructions.
- Incidental or consequential loss in relation to a fault or defect.
After 5 years period:
- In the event of a fault or defect, you can still rely on the product warranties provided by the manufacturers of the components supplied as part of the system (for example, the 25-year performance warranty associated with Solar Panels).
- Ultimate Solar Energy is your first point of contact and will assist in obtaining warranty resolution from the relevant manufacturer.
- Many of the products we supply come with an on-site labour warranty (proving coverage after 5 years). You should consult the relevant warranty documentation in relation to the specific products you are considering determining if labour is covered after 5 years. Product Warranty documents are available at www.ultimatesolarenergy.com.au.